Location: California (can ship to anywhere. YOU MUST PAY SHIPPING.)
So lately I’ve been upping the effort that I put into my presentation (I’m agender and want to present more androgynously) and one of my goals has been to finally empty my wardrobe of all the stuff that I don’t wear anymore or that I don’t feel comfortable in.
Most of these are medium or small, if you want size specifics please contact me. All of these clothes are gently used; some of them haven’t even been worn more than once.
Here’s a list of what is available:
- Beige knit sweater: warm, comfy and form fitting
- Greenish jacket: has floral accents
- Plaid button-down shirt (some wear on the edges)
- Grey dress: very comfortable and creates a feminine form even if you don’t have curves!
- Black tunic
- Floral dress
- T-SHIRTS AND TANK TOPS:
- Grey spaghetti strap, form fitting
- Green tank top with buttons on the top
- Polka dot orange tank, form fitting
- Orange tank, form fitting
- Striped green tee with a lil pocket
- Aqua long sleeve shirt, form fitting
- Brown striped long sleeve shirt, form fitting
- Plaid brown/earthtones
- Very long and wide yellow/green scarf
- Black knit scarf with shimmering silver threads
9. Plaid dress
10. Owl sweater
11. Pearly beaded black sweater
12. Daisy transparent shirt
13. Peacock feather print shirt with wide collar (it also has a crackly pattern on it, it’s not wrinkled!)
14. Very long brown scarf with cute animals printed on it
15. Brightly patterned tights (there’s some little skulls in the pattern, cool)
16. (NOT SHOWN) Black footless leggings
17. Grey dress
Please contact me via ask or email me at email@example.com! You must be able to pay for shipping, and though paying for the clothes themselves is not required, donations would be greatly appreciated so that I may work towards presenting the way I want as well (that being said, if you have XS or XXS masculine or unisex clothing that you would be willing to trade, please let me know).