Hi; I’m Ren. I am a 23 year old UK-based individual and I am seeking to send off some of my female clothes in return for some male ones. I am sorry if I sound a little awkward, it has been 10 years of denial for me and after a mental breakdown at the end of 2013 I am finally trying to find the language to express what I have been struggling with for so long.
I also have very little experience with clothes swaps and ideally I was hoping to swap with a few individuals who could give me the items I was seeking in return. I really want something positive to come out of my experience and I know that someone would love these clothes far more than I ever did, including the ball-gowns.
My sizes: 5ft 8in, chest: 32” (bound), waist: 33”, hips: 36”, shoes UK 6.
What I am seeking: Anything black, grey, dark colours. I would absolutely love anything from trousers (primarily skinny or drainpipe jeans) to t-shirts (logos/bands etc. are awesome, as well as plain) and hoodies. I also really, really like vomit-inducing jumpers. Like ugly jumpers and over-shirts to hide in. I’m a huge fan of suits, so anything formal would also be amazing; from waistcoats, ties, (I can alter sizes on these as long as they aren’t huge), and at a long run I would love shoes, but suits and shoes are difficult to come by brand new in my size, so I know I would be lucky to find a match.
What I can give: See below. I would ideally like to swap clothes for clothes as I would like something positive to come out of it for both of us. :)
Where I am: I am UK-based. I can pay for postage and packing within the UK, but I can’t pay postage for overseas, but I can pay for the packing. (I hope this is okay).
I live in a house with a dog, but she stays downstairs. All of the clothes will be washed and ironed before being sent out and are in a very good, if not perfect condition.
I am also happy to take more photos and model them again should it be required by those interested.
1. Jane Norman: grey and lace vest with “Lucky” sparkle/gem/glitter design. UK 12
2. Jane Norman: grey false-front corset vest-top. UK 12
3. PunkyFish: black ripped front vest, over-shirt. Very small but a bit of stretch. UK 10
4. New Look: striped black and grey turtleneck with back-button neck clasp, very soft with stretch and puckered shoulders. UK 10
5. Saint Tropez: black over-shirt with double layer bottom (“poofy”) and wide three-quarter length sleeves. UK 10/12
6. Atmosphere: black formal shirt: UK 10, EUR 38
7. Sweater House: black vest with white lace strip/panel and grey lion crest design. UK 10
8. New Look: black skinny jeans. UK 12
9. Principles, Petite: white office-type shirt, no sleeves with a lot of stretch. UK 12
10. Oasis: flowing black top, shoulder sleeves with chest window and semi-open back. UK 12
11. Azaka Paris (NEW, UNWORN): skinny stretch work/evening pants with gold buttons and pleated knees. “L” (Fit a UK 12 nicely)
12. Principles: black office pants. UK 12 (shorter leg)
13. STAR: black boot-bottom jeans/office pants with black gem crown design on back pockets. UK 12
14. —-: black false corset top (or very short dress) with elastic top and adjustable front and back ribbon panels. UK 10 (Smaller scale)
15. —-: green and black 2-piece dress, ball gown, silky and light. The white underskirt for shape included. TOP: UK 10, BOTTOM: UK 10/12
16. River Island: black evening dress with slash bottom and lace split, halter top that ties around the back of the neck. UK 8 but fits UK 10/12 respectively.
17. Burlesk: 2-piece “belle” dress, cream and black. Corset top half with plastic bone, packed hips and adjustable back, lower dress is very poofy. UK 10/12 respectively.